Get-To-Know-You Question -
* Who has been your most interesting/confusing/annoying neighbor?
Sermon Questions -
* God uses human relationships to grow our faith. However, because it is a principle, it also works in the other direction - human relationships can also undermine our faith. Give an example of how you’ve seen this in someone else or have lived this yourself.
* Why do you believe that God designed so much of our lives to hinge on relationships with other people?
* Give some biblical examples of what God expects community and relationships to look like. What do people in a church community look like? What do they do? How do they act?
* Discuss and review some of the modern reasons we have for relational poverty (increased mobility, modern conveniences, rise of social media, etc.) What are a few things we can actively and practically do to reverse relational poverty in our lives?
* Chris left us with the question, "Are we available to others?" Do you feel, at this point in time, you’ve made yourself available to other people? Are you present and accessible?